Best Garage Floor Painting Service In Dublin
Garage floors can be a pain to keep clean. Dirt, grime, and oil tend to build upon them over time. These decks are very susceptible when it comes to absorbing dust and grime, which means that you need more than just a regular cleaning routine in order to make them look good again.
Painting your garage floor is one of the simplest ways you can improve its appearance and protect it from future damage. Epoxy paint will help you get rid of the dirt and stains that have accumulated over time, making sure that your depot looks great at all times. It’s easy to apply and provides excellent results without needing any special tools or equipment while resisting moisture better than other types of paint so they last longer too!
Painting In Colour can take care of this task swiftly without you needing to worry about your back store. We are a team of experts, capable of performing quick & efficient garage floor painting services in Dublin as well as preserving the aesthetic looks of your garage paint. We are capable as we have undertaken several garage painting projects throughout the years and provided satisfactory results within our best capabilities.
Why Us?Spraying a garage floor is not an easy task. It requires the right tools and equipment which can be costly. We have developed a new technique that allows us to acrylic paint your garage floor with ease, without causing any damage to the surface or your belongings. Our professional team will come up with ideas for you and we’ll work together until you find one that suits your taste perfectly!
Which is the best garage floor painting?For this type of project, there are many options with the intention of covering a great part of the existing needs; however, when it comes to the concrete floor, the most suitable one should be selected. In this sense, there are 2 types of paint that can meet the required requirements; these are:
- Epoxy coating: it´s made from chemical components that guarantee high resistance. Therefore, it´s ideal for rustic decks and surfaces as they have the ability to withstand high traffic. In addition, it´s very durable and maintenance can be carried out in a few years after its application.
- Standard latex acrylic: it´s a relatively inexpensive type of emulsion so many are inclined to this alternative when buying paint for the mezzanine of their terminal. However, the useful time of it´s not very long and could cause the paint to peel off over time and with the transit of people and objects.
Making a comparison between both types of coat, the most recommended for the concrete surface is epoxy paint thanks to the many advantages it offers in terms of resistance and durability over time.
Recommendations to follow to apply garage floor painting in your home or business
Deep cleaning and surface repair:
Before applying paint, the mezzanine should be properly prepared so that it can adhere properly and not come off easily. The activities corresponding to the preparation of the surface contemplate the elimination of any type of dirt such as dust, oils, glue, and any other element that prevents the correct adhesion of the paint.
In the case of finding stains or any type of extra strong dirt, degreasing or solvent materials can be applied to help eliminate this type of element. Additionally, it may be necessary to use a brush and exert force on the surface to help dirt come off more easily and in less time.
Filling existing holes and cracks in the cement floor:
Normally, most concrete floors tend to form cracks or openings over time due to the expiration of the material and the high traffic that they normally must withstand. That is why it´s essential to completely correct and eliminate all imperfections and holes in the floor before applying the paint.
Some cracks or holes are usually minimal, and any suitable filler material can be used to fill all gaps. In the event that the imperfections are very large, it´s best to use cement to cover the spaces in their entirety. It´s important to sand or finishes the filled spaces properly so that they don´t clash with the floor and go completely unnoticed.
In the areas where the filler material has been applied, it´s important to allow a certain time for it to dry properly. The drying time will depend on the material used and the recommendations provided by each manufacturer.
Once the surface is completely dry and evenly smooth, a primer material should be applied so that the concrete floor can adhere properly. After applying the primer, wait the time recommended by the manufacturer. Respecting the times in each step is vital to ensure a quality final job.
Application of final paint with brush or roller:
Now the floor is prepared and ready to garage floor paint, in this step, you must have selected the type of coating to use. As mentioned previously, epoxy coating is the most suitable for garage floor painting.
To apply the concrete coating, certain steps must be followed, which may vary, but it´s best to spray the side ends first with the help of a brush and then continue the internal part with the help of a roller.
The epoxy paint has very good coverage and the quality that will be observed once the first coat is applied will be very pleasant. However, it´s advisable to apply a second coat which must be done in the opposite direction to the first to guarantee excellent coverage.
After applying the second coat of epoxy paint, what remains is to wait for proper drying. In general, most of the paints on the market recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours, but it´s always advisable to follow the instructions and recommendations of the brand selected for each case.
Why hire a professional service like Us?
- They have years of experience and adapting to different demands and changes in the market.
- A good organization has prices that are difficult to beat by small companies, painters who work in a private way, and the rest of the competition, thanks to the fact that they have been in the market much longer.
- The reputation is verifiable thanks to the number of clients they have acquired over time and who can attest to the quality of service and work.
- They have numerous workers with the ability to give a quick response and complete the scheduled jobs according to the demands of their clients and always respecting the agreed time.
- The estimates they generate for their clients are generally free and the response to requests is very fast.
- They carry out an adequate preliminary cleaning job thanks to the knowledge and experience acquired over time.
If you want a professional garage floor painting service with quality, then hire us today for your interior painting needs! Our painters have years of experience under their belt and they know what it takes to create a stunning finish on any surface or room type so you can get the results you deserve without having to worry about anything else.
We don’t just talk about our quality, we show it! Here are some before and after pictures of our previous jobs to help prove this claim.
Safety & Precautions
Painting In Colour is a professional company that lives up to its name. We take safety & precautions seriously and follow strict rules to maintain them at our job. From our professional experiences, we kept a clean work record with nobody harmed at any projects we have taken so far. This is why people trust us so much in the vicinity of Dublin. Our local customers acknowledge our efforts to keep our team and our clients safe.
For safety measures, we got-
- Well-equipped team with safety gears
- Masks & filters for the painters
- Proper compensation for unexpected situations
- OSHA complaint
- Highly-trained supervisor to take care of the team
- Properly stored tools & materials
As we provide the best customer service for the garage floor painting job in Dublin, we always like to exercise proper safety protocol. Hence, we urge our clients to take certain precautions for preventing unwanted accidents.
Before Painting please make sure:
- Make sure that you remove any fragile items from the working place before we start work on your project.
- If you have children, ask them not to touch or play with our equipment while we are preparing for the painting job.
- Ask for safety masks before entering the spray room in case of overspray or spills.
- Don’t use the garage before and after we finish painting. Let it dry for a couple of hours before you shift your cars inside.
- Leave access to the garage door and your courtyard for our team to work efficiently.
- Absolutely don’t play with the paint buckets. We will clean the empty cans when we finish or leave them to you if you want. Please have patient until then.
Hire Painting In Colour to see optimal results
Choosing the right team for your garage floor painting project is not an easy task, because you have to make sure that they can meet all the necessary requirements and that they comply at the same time with the corresponding good condition. In this way, once the project is finished, you will have a unique finish with guaranteed quality.
We at Painting in Colour are able to ensure high-quality workmanship; our crews are experienced and talented professionals who take pride in their work and always leave behind them immaculate results as well as satisfied customers. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with every job!