Why Choose Painting In Colour domestic painting service?
We are an established paint service company based in Dublin. As a leading brand, we believe that together we can transform your home. Our professional painter Dublin specializes in interior painting, decorating service, exterior painting, and home improvement.
We are not just a company but a trustworthy name in Dublin. People know us as the best painters in the local. Our team is formed of highly skilled Dublin painters, decorator & craftsmen who are responsible for partaking in large commercial projects, domestic dye projects, interior & exterior painting services, and more.
We take pride in our services as we strictly maintain the quality of the finishing. We work around the clock, utilizing every second of our house painting service time to dye your property with dazzling colours. Our team is efficient, obedient, and fulfills the contract within the schedule.
We can restore the appearance of your beautiful house with a quality dyeing process. We will make your home as beautiful as it should be in your eyes. Our expert artisan is capable of choosing the best colour for your house that goes with the tone. No worries, we have your back.
We know that picking out paint can be difficult because there are so many options available. That’s why we only use Fleetwood and Johnstone paints in our domestic dye works – they’re top-quality without any toxins or chemicals that could harm your family or pets. Plus, their colours are natural and blend well with most surfaces!
You deserve to have the best quality of life possible at home with our professional house painting services! Our painters in Dublin make sure you get the perfect colour scheme for your house so it looks just as good on the outside as it does on the inside.
When we arrive at your house, we will be readily doing these tasks-
- Power wash every nook & cranny- We first wash everything that needs a new layer of coating. The power wash we use is capable of removing any old paints from walls, woods, & concrete surfaces without damaging the outer appearance.
- Prepare the whole paintable surface- Next, we start our prep works in order to smoothly carry out the project. We will do repairs to the walls, fences, doors, & windows so that everything resembles the original look. After that, we cover the non-paintable surfaces with thick plastic and prevent paints from going in those places.
- Apply primer coat- Right after the prep, we spray the first layer of primer on the surface. Everything be it wood, wall, concrete, or metal falls under the primer coating. Of course, we will only apply the primer after sufficient sanding.
- Spray layers of paints with maximum focus- Next, we apply the colours. Each square foot needs to be coated with the same amount of paint. Our expert painters in Dublin can do that with maximum focus from the start to the end. No bump on the surface.
- Apply glossy & matte effects as per requirements- As a part of the finishing process, we apply a glossy substance or matte coat over the whole paintable area. The final step is for you to decide and we are just going to move with whatever you want.
That’s the whole process we follow for the domestic painting service. We love our customers to know how we function before the job starts. Our wish is to have a clean job that fully satisfies you.
Painting In Colour is a professional house painter with an experienced team that will do a great job for you. Our staffs are skilled professionals with years of training and expertise in their respective fields. We take pride in displaying the job done for our respected customers as we build up this gallery. You can take a glance at the fine finishing for the jobs with the combination of perfect plans and efforts. Quality is guaranteed!
We have over 5 years of experience, which allows us to save time on planning and preparing so we can get right down to work once we arrive at your home or office. Thus saving you money on labour costs compared to services that charge by the hour! We have all the necessary equipment needed (for both interior & exterior works) like paint sprayer machines, ladders, brushes etc., so no need to buy them yourself!
What do I need to prepare?
Preparing for a house painting project can be daunting. There are many steps that need to be taken before the painters arrive. From cleaning and repairing surfaces, to removing furniture and covering floors, there is much work involved in preparing for a professional paint job.
Painting In Colour knows what needs preparation before our team arrives on-site, but there are some things homeowners should do themselves beforehand too! Here are three simple steps that will make life easier for everyone involved in this process of transforming your home into something more beautiful than ever before:
- Make space in the parking lot for our tools trailer to arrive. We may bring in quite a lot of tools in a packed trailer so, some space will do.
- Remove all furniture from rooms where work will take place. (we are glad to do it for you in case you have trouble with your hand)
- Remove wall decors, paintings, and frames, from the room where we slog (although we can also do it professionally without breaking anything, it saves total project time by a lot)
- Clear out closets and cabinets so we can access them easily during prep work (and then put them back afterwards). These simple steps will ensure that nothing gets damaged during our visit – which means less stress for you!
- Get rid of anything valuable and don’t put flammable materials in the working space. We consider safety our top priority.
How Good Will Be The Finishing?
Picking the right paint colour can be a tricky task. It is important to remember that a given shade of paint will look different on every surface, and it may not always look like you imagined it would. The only way to ensure that your walls are painted with the perfect finish is by getting in touch with professional painters who know their craft inside out.
Professional painters at Painting In Colour offer excellent domestic painting jobs, which will make sure that your walls are painted the way they should be – professionally! We use high-quality paints and equipment for all our work, so you can rest assured knowing we won’t leave any mess behind us after finishing our job properly.
Our services include wallpaper removal, wallpapering (where required), plastering and skimming as well as sanding down surfaces before tinting them over again if necessary. You name it – we do it! We also provide minor repairs such as wood replacement or wall repairs for holes or broken parts. We only do a smooth & satisfactory job finish.
Safety & Precautions?
Colouring is a hazardous job. The paint fumes can cause serious health issues to the painter who works in an unventilated area for long hours.
We follow proper safety protocol and make sure that our painters wear masks, safety gear & equipment while painting your house. This ensures their health as well as protects you from any unforeseen circumstances during the work.
You don’t have to worry about anything when we are working; we take care of everything – from taking precautions against hazards, providing proper compensation for injuries or accidents and making sure that no one at the work site gets injured or sick due to improper safety measures taken by us or any other contractor involved in this process.
- Team with Full-grain leather safety gears & equipment
- Double-filter masks for the painters
- Proper compensation for unexpected situations
- OSHA complaint
- Highly-trained supervisor in the work area
- Properly stationed tools & materials
Call Us to Get Your 100% Free Quote
In order to get you started on your project as soon as possible, we offer free quotes quickly. This enables us to provide you with an accurate estimate and start work on your house right away. Our company offers affordable rates for our services that will not make any dent in your budget.
We also have flexible payment options available so that you can pay for only what you need without having to shell out more money than necessary. We understand your needs and we promise to fulfill them with our expertise and professionalism. Whether you want a new paint job or just some minor touch ups, we can do it all!